ZXR footrests

gregtrx

Righty, I've just got my ebay zxr750 home and it's wearing Raask rearsets, I'd like to run it with the standard footpegs but there don't seem to be many about for my J model. Does anyone know if I can use the parts from eariler or later models (maybe even the zx7r) to make my search a bit easier. If anyone has a J model and fancies some more ground clearence or something then I'm willing to swap, they have a take off for the brake light switch I think.

Think the L models will fit. If ya want I can measure the gap between mounts on my zx7r?

Think the L models will fit. If ya want I can measure the gap between mounts on my zx7r?

that would be great if you could cheers.

have a feeling the 400 ones are the same part as the 750. will measure them up later and let you know.

Oh and if they do I may be interested in swapsies, depending how extreme the difference in peg position is. See avatar for reason why I would like a bit more clearance.

that would be great if you could cheers.

Sorry for the delay mate, only just noticed you'd replied, anyhow, just been out and its 75mm centre of bolt to centre

part number are 35011 and 35011A. Can't find the fiche for the 400 as it didn't sell in the states. Same part number as the later zx7r though. the gear change rod may be a different length but I can probably afford a new one of them

have you tried cornwall kawasaki, think they do a fiche service online as well

part number are 35011 and 35011A. Can't find the fiche for the 400 as it didn't sell in the states. Same part number as the later zx7r though. the gear change rod may be a different length but I can probably afford a new one of them

'fiche for the 400 is on http://www.zxrworld.co.uk

I did measure the bolt spacing the other night, but I've completely forgotten what the measurement was. Eejit. Don't think it was 75mm though. Possibly 50mm.

'fiche for the 400 is on http://www.zxrworld.co.uk

I did measure the bolt spacing the other night, but I've completely forgotten what the measurement was. Eejit. Don't think it was 75mm though. Possibly 50mm.

they're marked 35011c and d so I think they're different. Cheers for looking.

Just to clarify, twas the right hanger i measured, tis 75mm (or bloody close to it as my tape measure will allow) as I just went out and double checked

The 400 and 750 used to have different part nos but both have changed. The left hand footrest for both is now the same part number but the right hand one is different so not sure what the difference would be as my 750 left and right just look like mirror images of each other.

The 400 and 750 used to have different part nos but both have changed. The left hand footrest for both is now the same part number but the right hand one is different so not sure what the difference would be as my 750 left and right just look like mirror images of each other.

Might find its just something to do with the rear brake master cylinder mounting?

Archived