My local hillclimb

tootall

Woooo! :angry:

Brilliant. Looks quite like a road up from the side of Loch ness up to the back road to Foyers. But what a sequence of bends approaching the finish line.

Dd

So Tootall, where are you located? I lived in Valbonne (near Nice and cannes) for 15 years and loved it. How's your French? My father lives near Carcassone so I still get to the south of France occasionally, it's very different here in Texas!!

So Tootall, where are you located? I lived in Valbonne (near Nice and cannes) for 15 years and loved it. How's your French? My father lives near Carcassone so I still get to the south of France occasionally, it's very different here in Texas!!

Hiya mate,

Valbonne is a very nice area, but a bit expensive nowadays. I live in dept 30 Gard Provençal. Bout an hour and a half from the coast and about the same from the ski resorts so pretty well situated.

Hiya mate,

Valbonne is a very nice area, but a bit expensive nowadays. I live in dept 30 Gard Provençal. Bout an hour and a half from the coast and about the same from the ski resorts so pretty well situated.

So how long have you lived there? Are you enjoying it? If it all goes Tits up here in the USA, I will be back to France at the drop of a hat.. More than I can say for the UK!! Left the UK 20 years ago and in no rush to go back to live!, but love visiting the place and friends!. That will probably get me in trouble with most people on this site!! :eusa_whistle:

Archived