Instagram Photos On The Forum?

Peter 187's explanation "Right click on the instagram image, click "view page source" and then ctrl+f for "distilleryimage." The .jpg file that contains that phrase is the direct link to the photo."

I didn't bother with the ctrl+f bit and simply scrolled down and copied the correct link. Works a treat and you are left with just the picture rather than all the other bits that Instagram like to add :)

Why it's there to Capture and Share the World's Moments*. Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family!!!! Yolo afterall...

It may also be created simply to make older people feel even older and give them further things to gurn about. Fields and trees have however been captured in beautiful world moments which goes some way to prove that they do, contrary to select arguments, in fact still exist.

I'm boring though and just use it to take poor quality photos of motorbikes and stuff when all I have is my phone. I can't be bothered sharing my life (that'd be the motorbikes and stuff really) with all my "friends" on Farcebook. They wouldn't care and I don't fancy the idea. The few 'friends' I have on Instagram actually give a toss about the bikes etc. Works quite well for me :)

*in blurry photos and shaky videos made even more shaky and blurry by the use of artistic filters and effects....

Archived