Ohlins shock

tootall

Just recieved this today. I've never stripped or rebuilt a shock before so have no real idea of how to put the spring back on. I'm guessing I'll need a spring compressor, but which bit unbolts?

img_0024.jpg

Did you get this for the 7?

I'm on the look out for an ohlins unit or similar for my 7, if you happen to find another, point me in the right direction will you! :eusa_whistle:

Oh, just let you know, I'll get the airbox in the post on monday, cant find a box big enough at home as Ive been off this week! Sorry for the slight delay.

Did you get this for the 7?

I'm on the look out for an ohlins unit or similar for my 7, if you happen to find another, point me in the right direction will you! :eusa_whistle:

Oh, just let you know, I'll get the airbox in the post on monday, cant find a box big enough at home as Ive been off this week! Sorry for the slight delay.

Yup got it for the 7, £260 from the US.

No worries about the airbox as long as it gets to Gray before the 27th.

Yup got it for the 7, £260 from the US.

No worries about the airbox as long as it gets to Gray before the 27th.

Yeah, cant see that being a problem, I'll send it next day delivery.

Well done that man.

I looked at this but couldn,t decide if it was worth it to me as I would have needed adifferent spring. Which would have led down the path of a profesional strip and rebuild. Ebay inthe states has come up trumps before, A full muzzy system for my 7r was peanuts even with the carraige and the theiving tax man. Why the hell does he think I have to give him a cut when its a second hand part from another country. Rant over, enjoy your purchase

Just recieved this today. I've never stripped or rebuilt a shock before so have no real idea of how to put the spring back on. I'm guessing I'll need a spring compressor, but which bit unbolts?

img_0024.jpg

You post it to Kais Jamie

Archived