Brake fluid hose?

bigkev

Morning all two questions, first off I oredered some H.R.C. rear brake fluid hose/reservoir from Honda a while ago after some one kindly posted up the part numbers here but I have lost all the numbers so if anybody has them could they stick them up or PM me please.Secondly I have bought a pair of Brembo master cylinders but they have a much smaller diameter fluid supply fitting, anyone know where I can get some hose for this?

Thanks

Morning all two questions, first off I oredered some H.R.C. rear brake fluid hose/reservoir from Honda a while ago after some one kindly posted up the part numbers here but I have lost all the numbers so if anybody has them could they stick them up or PM me please.Secondly I have bought a pair of Brembo master cylinders but they have a much smaller diameter fluid supply fitting, anyone know where I can get some hose for this?

Thanks

You can use food and checmical rated hose that is non-hydroscopic. In the US I use product called Tygon 2075, it is better than the HRC 'pipe' in that the Tygon 2075 remains flexible and does not harden or discolor (IMExperience). As for the sizing, Tygon 2075 comes in a variety of sizes, choose the one you need. If you simply want the HRC kit again, try tygaperformance.com.

Thanks

p8310008br5.jpg

HTH

p8310008br5.jpg

HTH

Don't buy the HRC hose kit, I have one and it's really not intended for road use. Firstly, the hose hardens and discolours over time (3 months time will ruin it), you will find it hard to do up to the rear master inlet (I/D of the hose is much bigger than O/D of the master inlet) and the hose cap isn't vented, so it creates a vacuum when fluid is used, holding the pistons back.

A CRF style integrated resovoir (with a vented cap) is a much better solution

Take a look at

http://www.kc-engineering.de/ they do a integrated resovoir which is really neat (page 4 under Flüssigkeitsbehälter)

Ronni

Don't buy the HRC hose kit, I have one and it's really not intended for road use. Firstly, the hose hardens and discolours over time (3 months time will ruin it), you will find it hard to do up to the rear master inlet (I/D of the hose is much bigger than O/D of the master inlet) and the hose cap isn't vented, so it creates a vacuum when fluid is used, holding the pistons back.

A CRF style integrated resovoir (with a vented cap) is a much better solution

Take a look at

http://www.kc-engineering.de/ they do a integrated resovoir which is really neat (page 4 under Flüssigkeitsbehälter)

Ronni

I have been using an official HRC and now a HRC 'style' (using the plug, but with Tygon 2075 hose) going on 2 years exclusively on the road, no worries at all.

Archived