Clip-on conundrum

trident_special

I am at present contemplating exactly which clip-on set to put on my Trident. I've narrowed the options down to two. Either Durrani ones or those nifty Gilles Tooling Variobar thingies. However my bike runs aftermarket forks with an external diameter where the clip-ons would be of 50mm. I've seen that both the Durranis and Gilles are available for various GSX-Rs, R6s, R1s and Ninjas. Could any of the enlightened folks on here tell me what recent 600 or litre bike has a fork outside diameter of 50mm where the clip ons are?

I am at present contemplating exactly which clip-on set to put on my Trident. I've narrowed the options down to two. Either Durrani ones or those nifty Gilles Tooling Variobar thingies. However my bike runs aftermarket forks with an external diameter where the clip-ons would be of 50mm. I've seen that both the Durranis and Gilles are available for various GSX-Rs, R6s, R1s and Ninjas. Could any of the enlightened folks on here tell me what recent 600 or litre bike has a fork outside diameter of 50mm where the clip ons are?

R6 2005-2008,gsxr 600 2008, r1 2005- 2008 etc. etc.

Archived