2008 Fireblade suspension settings

blade

Can't you start with setting the sag and then working from the standard settings to find something that suits you? Unless you get some settings from someone exactly the same weight with exactly the same riding style as you they're never gonna be right for you.

edit: start off by identifying what the problem is. Too much dive at the front? Back wheel coming up when baking? Running wide? Then change things one at a time, make notes and test.

Can't you start with setting the sag and then working from the standard settings to find something that suits you? Unless you get some settings from someone exactly the same weight with exactly the same riding style as you they're never gonna be right for you.

edit: start off by identifying what the problem is. Too much dive at the front? Back wheel coming up when baking? Running wide? Then change things one at a time, make notes and test.

Yeah i know i can do that thanks. I just makes it easier in my opinion to see a set of settings that have improved the bike, dial em in then as you say adjust them to your own preferences. Normally the big mags publish their settings but can,t seem to find any for the 08 Blade. I will keep looking.

Archived