ISR Master Cyinders - Worth It?

rusty

I've been looking at these ISR radial master cylinders and matching cable clutch lever assembly for my 2008 R1, it's not like I really NEED them but I think they look pretty cool and I'm sure they're going to be better than the standard items.

What are they like? Are the M/C's similar quality to the Brembo cylinders?

Is it just me or does anybody else think that the ISR's look a little fussy in comparison to some of the other 'posh' brake manufacturers? Having said that, I'd take one at the drop of a hat, of course.

I've had one before, they are good quality and probably over engineered. I also had a PT which is considerably cheaper, it was just as good in terms of stopping the bike. Both were radial, billet and adjustable. I dont rate the Brembo stuff myself.

I've had one before, they are good quality and probably over engineered. I also had a PT which is considerably cheaper, it was just as good in terms of stopping the bike. Both were radial, billet and adjustable. I dont rate the Brembo stuff myself.

I have both the clutch lever and radial master cylinder, think they are very well made like most swedish stuff.

Would buy some ISR calipers if i had the money.

And i like the fact that it`s not Brembo....

ive got them on the nsr and they are fantastic looking things especialy the master cylinders and as has been said i like them because they arnt the usual brembos

I've been looking at these ISR radial master cylinders and matching cable clutch lever assembly for my 2008 R1, it's not like I really NEED them but I think they look pretty cool and I'm sure they're going to be better than the standard items.

What are they like? Are the M/C's similar quality to the Brembo cylinders?

If you need to know more call me tomorrow..... I can give you any info you need.. Also there may be a bit of PB Forum discount.... It depends on how Louise feels at the time..But I will do what I can.. LOL...

Archived