Clip-on angle

tootall

Anyone know what the angle of dangle for standard clip-ons are? Are they all the same? Got a customer who wants a set of clip-ons but is worried that they'll be too steep compared to his standard gsxr ones.

They all vary i believe only by a smidge though

Get you customer to put the part that bolts to the fork flat on the bench so that the bar points upwards and measure from bench to bar tip. Do the same with yours that you have to sell and you'll be able to establish any difference. Did that make any sense?

Anyone know what the angle of dangle for standard clip-ons are? Are they all the same? Got a customer who wants a set of clip-ons but is worried that they'll be too steep compared to his standard gsxr ones.

Just tell him to stop bitchin' and ride the fookin' thing.

Job sorted.

Mark

PS Now invoice him an hours labour for your consultancy skills

They all vary i believe only by a smidge though

Get you customer to put the part that bolts to the fork flat on the bench so that the bar points upwards and measure from bench to bar tip. Do the same with yours that you have to sell and you'll be able to establish any difference. Did that make any sense?

About 7 to 10 degrees if the clipons are different lengths the height measured will be different the angle is constant

Tell him to get some BKG 3D clip ons

Infinite adjustablity and just brilliant

google 'em - you have to buy from Germany though, and with the current exchange rate the price is a bit steep

Tell him to get some BKG 3D clip ons

Infinite adjustablity and just brilliant

google 'em - you have to buy from Germany though, and with the current exchange rate the price is a bit steep

And how would that help me sell him the ones I sell?

And how would that help me sell him the ones I sell?

you don't want to sell him the ones you sell

the BKG ones are better

Move along, nothing to see here.........

Archived