Long Phillips screwdriver

Rainer

I was trying to fit an aftermarket airbox to my SP1 this afternoon, but got stuck when trying to remove the front velocity stack. There's a hole in the top of the original airbox to allow access for this purpose, but a no. 1 Phillips with at least a 110 mm shaft is needed. Socket extensions are no good because the hole is too narrow. Very frustrating.

Know anywhere that stocks them?

I was trying to fit an aftermarket airbox to my SP1 this afternoon, but got stuck when trying to remove the front velocity stack. There's a hole in the top of the original airbox to allow access for this purpose, but a no. 1 Phillips with at least a 110 mm shaft is needed. Socket extensions are no good because the hole is too narrow. Very frustrating.

This wont be any help I know but I got one!!!!!

Got mine from works RS catalogue. I need it for rack mount servers etc.

Halfords proffesional. Order it online, collect from the shop for a 10% discount! Top quality too.

Halfords, about a fiver

Archived