Nutcase On A K1

big nick

I personally thing that there was some seriously shit riding at some points. I don't think he was backing it in because he was so tight to the inside and having to run to the middle of the road past his apex with everything locked up (Inc his rusty bullet hole) then lie it down just to get round!

I could be wrong but they the only way to it is if the rider from the duke puts his video up....

I personally thing that there was some seriously shit riding at some points. I don't think he was backing it in because he was so tight to the inside and having to run to the middle of the road past his apex with everything locked up (Inc his rusty bullet hole) then lie it down just to get round!

I could be wrong but they the only way to it is if the rider from the duke puts his video up....

Yeah the guy on the duke was a bit smoother and taking a wider line into the corner. Some daft overtakes too, with a lot of silly riding close to other road users.

Me like!

That's the chap that posted that video on the old (old) .com forum - he was killed in a road accident not long after if I remember correctly.

-John

Cant imagine why :eusa_think:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived