zx7r vs hayabusa discs.

eastendpete

would ap discs meant for a hayabusa fit a zx7r wheel.

i know the calipers are interchangeable as they use the same tokico 6pots. but need to know wether an ap 320mm disc kit would fit the 7r?

would ap discs meant for a hayabusa fit a zx7r wheel.

i know the calipers are interchangeable as they use the same tokico 6pots. but need to know wether an ap 320mm disc kit would fit the 7r?

I'm not sure Iv'e got a dymag zx7r front wheel with brembo discs i can check them but you need to be sure of the PCD and the bore size of the discs and whether they are six or 5 bolt fitting and the disc offset. not sure this is any help but at least you know the right questions to ask!

I'm not sure Iv'e got a dymag zx7r front wheel with brembo discs i can check them but you need to be sure of the PCD and the bore size of the discs and whether they are six or 5 bolt fitting and the disc offset. not sure this is any help but at least you know the right questions to ask!

yeah ive seen a picture, and they look like it will be close, ill have to get the seller to measure them, cheers for the feedback.

yeah ive seen a picture, and they look like it will be close, ill have to get the seller to measure them, cheers for the feedback.

if you want me to measure mine, PM me and i will do it when i get into from work tommorow.

A useful, if not always 100% failsafe trick is to take a look in the ebc catalogue. if the part numbers match, then you're in luck!

MD3058LS and RS for the busa, MD4022LS and RS for the zx7r, so it's a no I'm afraid.

A useful, if not always 100% failsafe trick is to take a look in the ebc catalogue. if the part numbers match, then you're in luck!

MD3058LS and RS for the busa, MD4022LS and RS for the zx7r, so it's a no I'm afraid.

good tip, damn. Only other idea is to pop to a breakers or dealers and eye them up together.........

good tip, damn. Only other idea is to pop to a breakers or dealers and eye them up together.........

i think most kawasaki and suzuki discs have the same number of bolt holes and same inner diameter, however its usually the offset of the discs that is different, 10mm for kawasaki's usually i think, alot of suzuki discs have no offset, ie just flat.

yeah thats what i found out, apparently , differnet centre hole size too.....damn it. looks like its either going to be nissin 6 pots from america or harrison billets then........

Archived