Correlation between wheel sizes and tyre sizes

B@W

I can't get my head around which tyres fit which wheel, for example what tyre would fit a 5.5'' rim? My simple maths (5.5'' x 25.4mm) says 140 section tyre but that can't be right.

Mark

The angle of the dangle is indirectly proportional to the heat of the meat.

HTH.

I'm sorry but you are incorrect

The angle of dangle = The Throb of the knob, when the urge is constant

this is a rough guide for tyre width Vs rim width

Its best to choose a rim width in the middle of the range

As the profile % goes down, so the choice of rim sizes for a given tyre width decreases

Each tyre manufacturer can be different though, and the recommended rim widths for a given tyre (as it can vary between different tyres from the same manufacturer) is usually somewhere on their website

tyrevsrimwidth.jpg

I'm sorry but you are incorrect

The angle of dangle = The Throb of the knob, when the urge is constant

You see we're both right.

If the AoD = TotK

AND

Aod = 1/HotM

THEN

1/hotm = TotK

QED :wacko:

No, if the HotM was inversely opposite to the AoD, as you've equated above Liamo then it would mean that you get an increase in throb as heat reduces, and that, as I'm sure you know, is incorrect. If you are unsure, take a look on google. May i suggest using keywords like 'busty' and a small thermometer.

No, if the HotM was inversely opposite to the AoD, as you've equated above Liamo then it would mean that you get an increase in throb as heat reduces, and that, as I'm sure you know, is incorrect. If you are unsure, take a look on google. May i suggest using keywords like 'busty' and a small thermometer.

er ... boobies? :wacko:

Archived