Pirelli SC0

fzrtim

Does anyone know what the compound is of a super corsa pro SC0?

I know 1,2 &3 are soft, medium and hard sports compound (or blue, green and yellow) but is the SC0 a super soft or just a road compound.

Some one enlighten me please!

I know 1,2 &3 are soft, medium and hard sports compound (or blue, green and yellow) but is the SC0 a super soft or just a road compound.

Certainly not road compound, this is a qualifying tyre. Scraping generator covers is par for the course :thumbsup::tumbleweed::thumbsup:

Extra soft, BUT only when up to temp, ie with warmers, from cold they're a bit like formica.

sc1's are normally better, spesh for track days or when you end up spending 15 mins in the holding area .

mark

Extra soft, BUT only when up to temp, ie with warmers, from cold they're a bit like formica.

sc1's are normally better, spesh for track days or when you end up spending 15 mins in the holding area .

mark

Ummmmm, that would explain why i lost the front at mansfield then. Lucky i saved it by digging my knee in!

Ummmmm, that would explain why i lost the front at mansfield then. Lucky i saved it by digging my knee in!

up, guess so

I spent a Sat and Sunday nearly losing the front in the first 2 or 3 laps at three sisters by making that mistake, never again, oh no

mark

Archived