Nissin 4 Pot Calipers

BUSABOY

Hi all,

Need some help folks. Does anyone know if a pair of Nissin 4 pot calipers from a GSF1200 Mk1 Bandit 1996 2000/ GSXR 1100 will fit a Hayabusa 2007 (old shape) Part number 59100-17E10-999

I am thinking of changing the 6 pot standard Hayabusa calipers for these. I am have a Brembo 19/20 mastercyclinder. Will this power the Nissins?

Any advice and help is appreciated.

Cheers.

Other quick answer: I think you'll need new banjo bolts, the thread's different on the nissins.

Quick answer: yes.

Yes, thought so, think they fit Tl1000 too. I have found a pair on ebay 'refurbished', with pads at £110.00, new they cost £335.00 each, so hopefully grabbed a bargain. I understand Nissins are better than the Tokicos, build quality etc. Cheers

Loads better, even a straight swap from the tokico 4 pots to the nissins makes a difference, the reason why Suzuki dropped them in favour of the tokicos escapes me.

Yes I had fitted a pair of Tokico 4 pots as got rid of the 6 pots 12 months ago. Found that the Tokico 4's had seized though and could not remove the pistons,even with the correct use of a piston removal tool. The calipers had not been used in poor weather so there should not have been too much crud build up? Thought I would take the opportunity now to upgrade to the nissans. 4 pots make a great difference to breaking over the standard 6's though much more feel with the Bremba master cylinder fitted too. Cheers Lorenzo.

Got a set floating about that need a set of seals (they where taken out when the calipers where ultrasonically cleaned) I was going to fit them to my ZX9R but went with R6 calipers instead. £20 gets them posted to you, if you want them

Nissins.jpg

NissinsRearView.jpg

Got a set floating about that need a set of seals (they where taken out when the calipers where ultrasonically cleaned) I was going to fit them to my ZX9R but went with R6 calipers instead. £20 gets them posted to you, if you want them

Nissins.jpg

NissinsRearView.jpg

Look good mate, can you send me a pm?

Archived