Honda Help????

speedy sie

cbr600f.1998/9...........does 150+,goes well up to 70 but if hold at 70 then open the throttle it splutters like fuck at 6k on the taco,then after it gets to 80 , it starts to pick up and its off agine..

this only happens at the 70 mph/6k'ish on taco...through the gears its ok,but curse in top at 70 and it just dies when opened up.

im no honda chap but any probs witht eh cbr600f's....not my bike

plugs??...carb slides sticking??

its because it has a soul and is offended by your lust for suzuki's (which have no soul because they were designed by the devil) its telling you to repent your sins and turn to the loving arms of the big h and all that is good before your soul is taken by the dark powers and its too late, repent now and save your immortal soul, do it now for your own sake!

well its the biggest bag of crap iv rode in a long time.....and i was thinking quite the opposite the bike was flat...boring....soulless!!...like most Hondas!!.... :icon_puke_r:

well its the biggest bag of crap iv rode in a long time.....and i was thinking quite the opposite the bike was flat...boring....soulless!!...like most Hondas!!.... :icon_puke_r:

Ive only ridden one once( newcastle to livinstone), and to be honest anything below 7k revs was mundane to say the least, you'd be really booting its balls on a down hill run to get anywhere near 150mph IMHO..

Ive only ridden one once( newcastle to livinstone), and to be honest anything below 7k revs was mundane to say the least, you'd be really booting its balls on a down hill run to get anywhere near 150mph IMHO..

hint...speedy sie :eusa_whistle:

I take it that the can & filter are stock? Sounds like it's jetted for a race can and then the old one stuck on to sell it.

Id say carb's are dirty.Possibly a float sticking.. Whip them off and give them a clean up, then balance them.

Also make sure the fuel tank breather is clear..

Other than this it will be weak spark (clean up the plugs and refit) or what Vanwinkle has said.

:thumbsup:

Id say carb's are dirty.Possibly a float sticking.. Whip them off and give them a clean up, then balance them.

Also make sure the fuel tank breather is clear..

Other than this it will be weak spark (clean up the plugs and refit) or what Vanwinkle has said.

:thumbsup:

yep i know but i just dont have the time to work on it....... :huh:

Archived