5vy/ 4c8 Front Wheel Into 4xv

Annaz

I need to replace my slightly warped 4XV front wheel on the sponny and like the look of the later wheels. I've been told the later wheels go in ok with the discs swapped over.

Can anyone confirm this or advise what neeeds doing to make it fit?

Cheers in advance

A

Should just bolt in mate, inner spacer and bearings are the same, just might be a set of spacers, but i got a feeling they'll be the same too. I have a set of 300mm discs that fit the later wheel off an r6 if you go for it, shoot me a pm if ya fancy!

5vy wheels aren't cheap, I have discovered recently...

Hopefully in a few weeks I might have a spare if you want to have a trial fit.

5vy wheels aren't cheap, I have discovered recently...

Hopefully in a few weeks I might have a spare if you want to have a trial fit.

A mate rang me today with news of an 08 front wheel for £60 I said I'll fucking buy it! Even if it don't fit, they sell for over £200 on the bay, but I reckon it looks fancy so it looks like I'll use it. Cheers fellas! *goes and gloats some more* :)

A mate rang me today with news of an 08 front wheel for £60 I said I'll fucking buy it! Even if it don't fit, they sell for over £200 on the bay, but I reckon it looks fancy so it looks like I'll use it. Cheers fellas! *goes and gloats some more* :)

You make me sick...

Are all these bargain wheel prices with or without discs?

Don't know yet mate, I've got some shiny new wavy discs to put on it. It'll look a right tarts handbag but it will obviously make me able to ride sooo much faster! :rolleyes:

If it does happen to have some discs I'll let you know :icon_salut:

No, I'm OK for discs I think, I only asked because your wheel prices were a bit cheap and I was wondering what you were buying.

Archived