Full Ohlins Set Up

vwhelmot

Just wondering if there is anyone who could help me set up my SP-1 . I have recently added a nice set of fg43 forks and rear shock to said bike but could do with setting up to my weight/riding style. Is there anyone up around North Wales/ cheshire area who someone can recommend?

Cheers. Lyndon.

Yeah, I'm sure Maxton would be just delighted to help you set up some Ohlins mellow.gif

Kais aren't far away from you in Atherton, though there are mixed reports on here about customer service...

Maxton had no problems/reluctance in revalving and servicing the Ohlins kit fitted to my old 999s. :icon_salut:

Maxton are a business and will have no hesitation in taking money for working on any suspension units. They have reworked various bits of suspension for me in the past and I have always been very happy with the results. Well worth a phone call as you are in their area.

Think Kais are an Ohlins dealer/service center. Serviced my damper while they made me a brew,good customer pr in my book.

All the well known shops Kais, K-tech and Maxton all have good IOM TT experience, so dont think you could go wrong with any of them it just comes down to cost and location.

http://www.kais-performance.co.uk/aboutus.htm

HTH Dean

Kais all the way for me, top chaps when its came to setting up my Ohlins forks on the old srad. Only a hour from North Wales (ish) :thumbsup:

Archived