It's Not What You've Got...

trident_special

Mate of mine was at Mugello on Monday. If you're familiar with Mugello you'll know that it has a fuck-off long straight and lots of sodding fast corners. The natural stomping ground for litre bikes and people with very large balls. My mate Jacopo doesn't have the former, he is however blessed with a surplus of the latter.

Some Italian trackdays end up with short races. Four separate events for each category (Novice, Intermediate, Expert, Needs a bin bag to carry his massive nuts). Here is Jacopo's video of his race, on a naked Street Triple (the only unfaired bike on the grid), amongst litre bikes and supersport kit. The speed differential at the end of the straight was up to 60km/h...

Awesome, I your mate can just get his braking sorted he'll do alright. :icon_blackeye: Seriously though, some of his lines are dreadfull, which makes his pace even more impressive. :icon_salut:

I acutaly found myself cheering when he mugged that stormtrooper at 4.29

Top riding skills there indeed

Awesome, I your mate can just get his braking sorted he'll do alright. :icon_blackeye:Seriously though, some of his lines are dreadful, which makes his pace even more impressive. :icon_salut:

I thought that too at first, then thought perhaps he was just determined to get past the other guy and deal with the corner when he gets there. Whatever his reason, titanium cojones in abundance.

I acutaly found myself cheering when he mugged that stormtrooper at 4.29

Top riding skills there indeed

I like the storm trooper look (i work for the council so i have joined the dark side)! ossum vid tho, did get quite excited too! :)

Me on the 620Ducati race bike, Silverstone international circuit a few years back, same sort of joy, playing about in Inters group. Giant killing is ace, small bikes rock.

Top vid, crazy lines but nice intent!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the storm trooper look (i work for the council so i have joined the dark side)! ossum vid tho, did get quite excited too! :)

"Might the force of the 3 plugs always be with you"!....man, this dude is a demon late braker.....ossum :o)

Archived