Where Can I Get A Cheap Dremel Style Multi-tool?

gsxr renegade

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap-ish Dremel style multi tool? I’ve got a few jobs to do on the bike over the next few days and I’ve been needing one for a while so decided to shell out and buy one. However I’ve just seen how expensive the Dremels are and I’m not paying that much for one! I want to spend around £60 ish but don’t know where to look/which ones are half decent

Ideally I’d need it to have a cutting disc attachment, as well as a sanding one for trimming back bodywork etc – anything else would be a bonus.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap-ish Dremel style multi tool? I’ve got a few jobs to do on the bike over the next few days and I’ve been needing one for a while so decided to shell out and buy one. However I’ve just seen how expensive the Dremels are and I’m not paying that much for one! I want to spend around £60 ish but don’t know where to look/which ones are half decent

Ideally I’d need it to have a cutting disc attachment, as well as a sanding one for trimming back bodywork etc – anything else would be a bonus.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/crt40-40pce-rotary-tool-kit/path/17-mini-multi-purpose-power-tools

:)

They are brilliant too, i've had mine about 4 years now and still going strong, the nice thing you can also purchase a 100 piece replen kit for about £11.

I've ported a couple of RGV barrels with mine aswell.

id get on ebay for a dremmel, bought mine back in 09 and it was only £20, best £20 ive ever spent

cos i know it will do the job all day long.

I ended up picking one of the Clarke ones up from Machine Mart mostly because Im impatient and didnt want to wait for one to be posted.

I cant believe I never bought one sooner! Everything has become sooo much easier to do. Although I have already snapped 4 cutting disks. :icon_blackeye:

I ended up picking one of the Clarke ones up from Machine Mart – mostly because I’m impatient and didn’t want to wait for one to be posted.

I can’t believe I never bought one sooner! Everything has become sooo much easier to do. Although I have already snapped 4 cutting disks. :icon_blackeye:

Toenails tougher than you thought?

:eusa_whistle:

Archived