gsxr upgrade

markw

yehh maybe , these would still have to be set up as mine would , so what im saying is are these any better than mine ..?

if not might as well stick with what ive got

cheers

I don't think they'll be any better than yours. Certainly they're not going to be £190 better and that's what counts.

When you read the ad and cut through to the chase they have Maxton interals and no leaks, I'd say take your bike to Manxton and let them sort your forks and shock out.

Give them a bell find out how much in for and take it from there

Contct people like K-tech or Kais and look at spending the money on a service and more important proper springs for your weight and if you want to make a real difference cartridge kits etc.

These forks are TL spec and maxton kitted to work for a TL and for tracks, I have k1 600 ohlins kitted forks on my track SRAD work great on track but for road would be to harsh.

Dont forget do these triple clamps work on your headstock? will your clip ons fit without bashing the tank and body work and would these triples have the same off set as your bike? plus you then have to look into front wheel fitments and then disk and caliper mounts/off sets etc, all starts adding up compared to getting yours sorted.

fair play guys . thanks for advice, never as easy as it sounds

i'll get mine sorted

cheers

Mark

Archived