On track with Tommy Hill, Kagayama and the like

rureadyboots

Had a trackday on tuesday at Silverstone which was completely awsome as the fast group was full of national level racers from BSB and the supporting races. Tommy and Yukio were out at lunch time doing 2:09s and were overtaking people like they were standing still throughout the day. Following the superstock guys spinning up and knee down through Woodcote at 140 mph was "mega".

My bike in her track clothes

silverstonegopro.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Look out for Hill at 1:20 and Kagayama at 5:38.

That's crazy, they flew by like you were standing still! Must have been awesome and scary at the same time. I was doing mid 2:30s as well when I was there a few weeks ago and thought I was going pretty quick! :wacko:

Good on you for staying out there, I think I'd have bottled it and gone into inters.. :eusa_whistle:

I never thought I get the chance to be on track with blokes of their caliber. Its gonna make next sunday more interesting and I ll be keeping an eye on Dean Brown in the superstock 600 seeing as he gave me the finger. Fuck knows what sort of lap times those lads do! It was the best track day ever. ^_^

I never thought I get the chance to be on track with blokes of their caliber. Its gonna make next sunday more interesting and I ll be keeping an eye on Dean Brown in the superstock 600 seeing as he gave me the finger. Fuck knows what sort of lap times those lads do! It was the best track day ever. ^_^

Nice one, not many people get to spend a day lapping Silverstone with the BSB elite! I'm well jealous.. :icon_salut:

Archived