injected srad 750 flat spot

ringdingtim

On my last trackday the bike had a flat spot when going from fully closed throttle to open,this flat spot was not there before so was a bit of a mystery. I decided to check for anything obvious and discoverd that the choke cable was not returning so the butterflies were slightly open when the throttle was shut.could this be the cause? i dont know much about fi but ive checked the fault codes and all that shows is c-00. Help.Thanks

In the general yes. The bike will be overfuelling so the combustion explosion won't be as good. The injection might take care of that to a degree but it probably can only react to the overfuel rather than controlling it.

The upshot is to clean up the linkage and have a look at the choke cable route and see if you can get it to return properly. If not take the cable off and see if it runs free then try a new choke cable.

c-00 is the ok code,and flat spot on the rear wheel?,as for the choke cable,iv took mine off and set the thing shut at the bodies end,bloody choke,i just run it up nice and slow in the morning and never had a problem.

the rear flat spot.....srad's do lock up a bit when hard down shifting,i my self am looking at a sliper cluch for the road srad as i to have had some unusual tyre were on the rear.but not a full on flat spot?

this is dislexic nut at his best......

flat spot in the fuling......ahhhhh.

check the choke...and agine fuck it off, then chech the obviouse, air filter, mapping ,never had eny flat spots on my bike in the fuling side, have teclusuon over rider fitted,and a g pack ,and had the bike set up to the full akeypoo and the air box mod and goes like stink.

Archived