SRAD wiring and Cable routing

V6Jon

Does anyone have a diagram to show the correct routing of the cables and wiring loom on the front end of a 750 SRAD ??

The numpty that streetfightered mine has just pulled everything off and strpped it out of the way with insulation tape, and I need to get it back the way Mr Suzuki intended.

I can see where the obvious stuff goes like the fuse box, headlight and instrument plugs etc, but would like to know where the harness should go, and the correct routing for the throttle, clutch, switchgear wires etc.

Cheers

throtle cables and the cluch ,are routed uder the left side of the tank right by the head stock,you sould see a rub mark on the frame were they go.

loom is fed from the left to the middle clock mount,then to the lights.all the plugs sit under the left ram tube.the swich gear lights side are fed under the clipon,through the round clip,then on to the left loom plug.the swich gear indicaters run round the bottom of the egnision to the lrft loom plug,the same for the ignision it to goes throgh the round spring clip then on to the left loom plug.

all this crap is as you are sitting on the bike.

Cheers Sie,

throtle cables and the cluch ,are routed uder the left side of the tank right by the head stock,you sould see a rub mark on the frame were they go.

I have just found a picture showing three cables under the left side of the tank, there appears to be a 'wire' clip to hold them, which is missing from my bike :lol:

loom is fed from the left to the middle clock mount,then to the lights.all the plugs sit under the left ram tube.the swich gear lights side are fed under the clipon,through the round clip,then on to the left loom plug.the swich gear indicaters run round the bottom of the egnision to the lrft loom plug,the same for the ignision it to goes throgh the round spring clip then on to the left loom plug.

Unfortunately there are no clips on the bike, though there are a couple in the box of bits !

Any chance of any piccies ???

My clutch cable doesn't go in through any loops etc, it just runs under the headstock, along the left of the engine, between the engine and the engine mount, and down to the clutch actuator bit on the sprocket cover.

Cheers Sie,

I have just found a picture showing three cables under the left side of the tank, there appears to be a 'wire' clip to hold them, which is missing from my bike ;)

Unfortunately there are no clips on the bike, though there are a couple in the box of bits !

Jon I´ll be stripping the airbox out on Wed. I can doo some then if you want.

Cheers Sie,

I have just found a picture showing three cables under the left side of the tank, there appears to be a 'wire' clip to hold them, which is missing from my bike :(

Jon - I`ve got wiring diagrams on pdf. Tried to show pages in thread but files are too big. PM your email address and i`ll attach to email. Hope this helps - Mark

Gearbox is sweet as a nut !

There are a few more things i would like modify when funds allow.

Thanks

just tested the air box yesterday and today its hot so I´ll sort it this week for you

:icon_bounce:;):(

Cheers for all the help guys ;)

With all this stuff and and an evening trawling through the piccies in my haynes manual I reckon I am good to go.

Have had a look through my box of spare bits, and have even found a couple of the missing wire cable holders.

Jon

Archived