SDR200

StrokerBoy

Mrs.StrokerBoy's new toy. Trellis frame and swingarm. Some lovely detail touches, like the way the kickstart folds away.

Watercooled 2-stroke single with YPVS (based on the DT200R motor, which grew out of DT/TZR125). 34bhp, and it weighs two-thirds of fuck-all. Hilarious.

Would have had clip-ons originally but previous owner has fitted flat bars. Plan to put it back how it was, fit a bar-end mirror and tiny flyscreen for some cafe-racer cool.

sdr6.jpg

sdr7.jpg

Well, it ain't Gag-bike tiny, it's a decent size. Ridiculously skinny though.

There's a few around. I know someone who's got 4 of 'em. And that's not THIS PLACE, which has four of 'em for sale at £1995 each. They've been there a while though and someone I know said they're not that nice close-up. And there was a mint one on here very recently - CLICK.

Can't say what I paid 'cos I bought it off a mate and he owed me a favour. He gets first dibs on buying it back too.

*Sob*

One of my dream bikes. Nice example! Badly, badly want one in the garage. if you know of ANYONE selling one for non-silly money, send them my way :pokeit:

Also - kudos for putting the clip-ons back on. Hate those bars...

Fastline arn't the cheapest around but their bikes are lovely. I bought one of my 3xv's from them. Managed to haggle a wee bit off and they delivered it to my garage door free of charge. Might be worth a trip to the shop to strike up a deal.

My old mans got one, painted it white with a red stripe TZ colours. rose tinted glasses and that, lovely motocross style motor all revs, too soft suspension, racing pushbike seat, too light (bloody horrible on the motorway) 80 mile tank range, (mind you, thats enough) 90mph (ish) flat strap.

I think they're ok but he loves his!

Archived