iom tt at night 165mph

pullingmyplonker

Now that's an idea. If it wasn't 'fun' in the daytime sort some 'endurance racing' on the island..... I'd pay to go and watch. :icon_blackeye:

The island would make a fortune on top of the reported £19 Million the event made the island this year.

Some roads are way easier to take faster (little back roads at least feel faster for me) at night, but actual racing at the speeds the TT course demands, in the dark? No ta. Eek.

Edit to add: this vid looks like you'd see more in real life than from the other side of the camers, and was done early in the morning / late at night. Fair play.

Just a hunch and by no way confirmed but I think that it is KMH not MPH. revs don't seem enough and the white lines dont seem to flash by fast enough!

now prepared for the slating!

LOL!!!

Just a hunch and by no way confirmed but I think that it is KMH not MPH. revs don't seem enough and the white lines dont seem to flash by fast enough!

now prepared for the slating!

LOL!!!

I disagree mate, looks like a GSXR of some type. 3rd gear on my 750 with highish revs was around 120-ish. Watch it again. I'd go for MPH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived