Here's a bit of my Racing from the weekend just gone.

nzknut

What track is that?

It's manfield mate, just north east of palmerston north. 3.03km short, 5 odd k on the long circuit. Managed to cut 14 secs off my laptimes last weekend, but still 14 secs off my mates record on a 444cc ZXR400. How's your Z going??

14 seconds is epic man. One of the guys at work has told me about Manfield, he raced in a WSBK race there years ago.

I'm racing again in two weeks. I've modded the ignition to run stick coils off a 2007 CBR600RR and from the few little plays I've had in an industrial estate it feels a bit crisper than it did before so I'm pretty keen to get out and have another go around a racetrack.

Cool video btw.

14 seconds is epic man. One of the guys at work has told me about Manfield, he raced in a WSBK race there years ago.

I'm racing again in two weeks. I've modded the ignition to run stick coils off a 2007 CBR600RR and from the few little plays I've had in an industrial estate it feels a bit crisper than it did before so I'm pretty keen to get out and have another go around a racetrack.

Cool video btw.

Cheers, the last couple of times i've had the bike out i've taken at least 10 secs off previous lap times. Let me know how you get on with the coils, gotta love bike testing on industrial estates eh! I'm having trouble getting mine idling at the moment. Manfield has grown on me i didnt used to enjoy it. last corner of my first race the other day i managed to pass two bikes up the inside which was heaps of fun.

Archived