BMW R1200C

RussBlade

the beemer that james bond used in tomorrow never dies, its my dads bike before you take the piss.

right then, it goes into 1st if you pull in the clutch and press down on lever and slowley let the clutch out, but changing into 2nd just doesnt happen unless you clutchless upshift which my dad wont do. all the other gears are fine , i'm thinking the selector fork is worn but not really sure what i'm on about. any ideas on this piece of bavarian shite that is the total bain of my life.

It'd be worth becoming a member of UKGSer as there's some incredibly knowledgeable people on BeeEems there.

i got curious and googled it. OMFG my eyes... :thumbsup:

BMW-R1200C-1997%20text.jpg

See, I dunno. Because it's not pretty, you could probably pick one up a bit cheaper than some BMW thingies.

Then cafe racer the shit out of it.

I dont care how expensive it is i will drop a match in the tank if it aint out of my garage in the next month. It was only meant to be here for 6 months. Its now been 4 years.

Simplest answer is sell it to some James Bond geek for a fortune and tell them the problem ( call it a characteristic ) was caused " on set "

or burn it

or swap it for a sandwich

I like this. If you're canny about it you might get some BLT, or maybe pork and stuffing. Mmm.

Or, if your lucky, a cheese and jam sandwich... it's a taste sensation!

Archived