Exhaust expander

smobytoe

Hey guys, I'm just having a wee issue.... I'm trying to get a carbon micron onto my scorpion link pipe and it is a bawhair too tight! I don't really want to fork out for an expander from mandp so was wondering if anybody has an ideas? Cheers :eusa_whistle:

big hammer and a grinder!! or take it to an exhaust place and get them to do it for you take the link pipe if you can so they can see how big it needs to be.

Hey guys, I'm just having a wee issue.... I'm trying to get a carbon micron onto my scorpion link pipe and it is a bawhair too tight! I don't really want to fork out for an expander from mandp so was wondering if anybody has an ideas? Cheers :eusa_whistle:

I had the same thing but minr was scorpion to micron race system it did fit in the end but a mate of mine does tig and said he could do it so if your stuck drop me a line or find some one your way and get the can sleave replaced.

cheers for the help guys, i mean the pipe will go on 8-10mm and i only need to to go on about 25-30mm. the difference is prob about 1mm in diam, just enuf to get on my tits. the can is an old school oval carbon micron that cost 30bucks on fleabay. bour46 i will pm ya. cheers guys :confused:

Archived