twatting about..

fuelline

Ace. Did you get any stills?

That building in the background was on the news the other day as an example of modern mixed social and private living. The reporter said 'yes but in a few years its just going to be a dump isnt it?' ,

Top work Sir

Did you remember to pick up the bellypan this time :sleeping:

Still gutted about that a smashed carbon fibre belly pan...what a fucker. :thumbsup:

I fancy practicing my panning skills. Give us a shout when you fancy meeting up in our pisspots :lol:

Gheyest reply EVER.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good.

An open invitation to ride the queens highway/very gracious of you...where is it?

:D

lol check the car about to pull out on you at the end on "ducati jump 2" Nice jumps, i got about 1 foot of air under my zxr250 over some railways lines last year

Nice work chap.

However I have the mother of all hump backed bridges near here you will have to try. If you hit it at 90 or more you do actually come down with snow on you. Only draw back that it's a blind landing and that there is a farm house on one side and the farm yard on the other. ............

Nice work chap.

However I have the mother of all hump backed bridges near here you will have to try. If you hit it at 90 or more you do actually come down with snow on you. Only draw back that it's a blind landing and that there is a farm house on one side and the farm yard on the other. ............

Sounds good that one...handy having a spotter.

Well.........

:eusa_whistle:

That looks a beauty...one night next week?

never jumped a road bike before but wheelied over this beauty a few times, looks very jumpable.

Link

Jumped this one in cars a lot when I was younger!!!

Link

You`ll be wanting whats known locally as "The clump".......

See how the road just seems to dissapear?... :thumbsup:

The clump!

Anything over 60mph gets ineteresting..... Bit sketchy going the other way though.....

:dribble:

Definite road position required before launch...looks a real arse twitcher.. :thumbsup:

Archived