Pug 125cc Scooter probs

Ray Von

Got a friends Pug Scooter in today, got sparks but no fuel, it's got the fuel injection system on it, but u can't feel it clicking, so i don't think it's getting a signal to open, fuel pump runs and then cuts off when it reaches pressure and the fuel gauge on the dash flashes in a diagnostic style, but there is no manual to indicate what the flasshing bars indicate.

any pointer?

It's an 2003 model.

Got a friends Pug Scooter in today, got sparks but no fuel, it's got the fuel injection system on it, but u can't feel it clicking, so i don't think it's getting a signal to open, fuel pump runs and then cuts off when it reaches pressure and the fuel gauge on the dash flashes in a diagnostic style, but there is no manual to indicate what the flasshing bars indicate.

any pointer?

It's an 2003 model.

im guessing its a speedfight?

No it's an Elyseo.

I've had a bit of a plunder this morning and it seems as the fuel injector is not getting the signal to command it to open, if i take the injector off and put 12V across it, it works fine, the injector is controlled by a silver finned box on the right hand foot plate.

Archived