Urgent 929 Fireblade wheel spacer question.

Bernster

Took the wheels off the 929 today, (02 Fireblade, RRY I think it's called) and true to form found the front wheel bearing collapse was indeed the cause of front end noise, feel problems.

Mates bike shop popped me new sets front, (and rear just in case) - but now I seem to be missing a rear spacer. I think it's the caliper side as have a top-hat type for the drive side.

Any Fireblade owners past or present of the 929 kind that could offer words of wisdom ?

Cheers in advance. :D

*Edit: F***ing iPhone w@nk.

If you clicky here you'll see that there are indeed two spacers, one a straight collar (5), the other side has a lip to it (4) which sits inside the dust seal.

edit:spoolingh

If you clicky here you'll see that there are indeed two spacers, one a straight collar (5), the other side has a lip to it (4) which sits inside the dust seal.

edit:spoolingh

Cheers chap, :eusa_pray: I'll get myself down to my Honda dealer tomorrow and see what the damage is for a replacement.... lost one *doh!*

Looks like I need the #5 coller on the back wheel >here<

don't mean to be nitpicky but RRY stands for year 2000, RR1 stands for 2001 cbr 929 rr, from 2002 to 2003 it's RR2 and RR3 wich both are cbrs 954....

Cheers chap, :D

No probs :wub:

don't mean to be nitpicky but RRY stands for year 2000, RR1 stands for 2001 cbr 929 rr, from 2002 to 2003 it's RR2 and RR3 wich both are cbrs 954....

Aha, you're right of course, however the OP stated that...

"Took the wheels off the 929 today, (02 Fireblade, RRY I think it's called) "

...and 929 RRY's were still being shifted in 2002 to make way for the 954

Archived