Damn! Dymag Flatspot

SamB

Due to the state of the roads in Hertofordshire my rear Dymag now has a flatspot.

Is there any hope for it or is a new wheel necessary?

Thank goodness I paid my road tax :icon_puke_r:

Interesting - thanks.

Its more of a 3 inch flat section - I noticed because the tyre now rubs the SS swingarm.

Never been this pissed off :thumbsup: - even when the missus ran off with a laywer!

Dave East Engineering Ltd.

0116 284 8296.

The Old Dairy,

George Street,

Enderby,

Leicester,

LE19 4NQ

He's not open on monday but very highly recommended, give him a ring.

In the mean time, park your bike up near a particularly bad hole in a road, take a photo and send it to your local authority with an estimate for the repair.

It will hopefully then get you your repair money back and then a team out to at least sort out that particular hole in the road.

Good luck!

In the mean time, park your bike up near a particularly bad hole in a road, take a photo and send it to your local authority with an estimate for the repair.

It will hopefully then get you your repair money back and then a team out to at least sort out that particular hole in the road.

Good luck!

^^This.

I'd be suprised if you don't get a result.

Dave East Engineering Ltd.

0116 284 8296.

The Old Dairy,

George Street,

Enderby,

Leicester,

LE19 4NQ

He's not open on monday but very highly recommended, give him a ring.

Second this, Dave East really knows his stuff. Sorted mine out some years ago.

MItch

Second this, Dave East really knows his stuff. Sorted mine out some years ago.

MItch

Yep... totally agree.. He sorted out a mates wheel for me a year or so ago.. He may sound pessimistic but he usually comes good and will not work on the wheel if he is sure it will be worse.. But I have never known him to let anyone down so far...

Dave East for me as well, has rescued many Dynags for Phase One.

Other alternative is give a bottle of beer to Igor Jerman and stand well back. The guy's a magician with a hammer, I kid you not! :eusa_dance: Would be a long shot as he's just finished 9th in the 300km Suzuka for YART. :pokeit:

Archived