frame modification/fabrication

ringdingtim

Ive got a project rgv vj21 with a ypvs motor in it that needs the engine cradle finishing,i need to find someone in the southeast area to do the work.Any suggestions ?

Ive got a project rgv vj21 with a ypvs motor in it that needs the engine cradle finishing,i need to find someone in the southeast area to do the work.Any suggestions ?

what needs doing to it ? any pics ?

what needs doing to it ? any pics ?

No pics as ime a fuckwit at computer based photo trickery at the mo,basic problem is that the engine cradle has not been finished properly where it joins on to the front part of the rgv frame(the cradle that houses the motor is the tubular ypvs one)and the rear engine mounts are not very well done.It really needs lining up properly and professionally fabricated brackets doing.I can do most stuff but have to hold my hands up when it comes to this type of thing.

iI you know exactly what needs doing then there is a custom bike frame builder who works down in Bearstead in Kent who has done work repairing/modifiying ally frames for a few friends in the past. I can't remember his name but if you get hold of a copy of BSH or Streetfighters he advertises in there, his advert used to show several big tube ally streetfighter frames for japanese production engines.

Top man thanks for that,i think there are semi naked women in those mags as well so thats a bonus.Cheers,Tim.

Archived