The Timelapse thread

heds954

Got a link sent to this a while back. By far the most impressive timelapse I've seen (which maybe isn't saying much as I'm not an enthusiast :P )

That's ace, especially when the low level cloud washes in and out like a tide before sunrise near the end.

That was done by the same folk that did this one that I like

• 2 weeks later...
Try Keith Loutit Tilt Shift Time Lapse videos ... Very cool.

http://vimeo.com/3156959

Are you spying on me!!?? :lol:

I was looking at his vids (they're also on Youtube) just the other night as I'm on the lookout for another DSLR lens for the collection and spotted tilt shift stuff and got completely sidetracked... For about 5 hours :icon_blackeye:

Are you spying on me!!?? :lol:

I was looking at his vids (they're also on Youtube) just the other night as I'm on the lookout for another DSLR lens for the collection and spotted tilt shift stuff and got completely sidetracked... For about 5 hours :icon_blackeye:

I really like the way that tilt shift gives a real toy town look and gives the photographer freedom to focus only on a specific area of the frame.

is also worth checking out albeit only one time lapse video I think it's really good.

*Big chunk cut due to giving credit to the wrong photographer ... Oops !!!*

*Edited cos of spelink*

Heds ... If you are looking at tilt shift lenses, saves yourself some money (cos the bone fide ones are facking spensive !!!!) and get yourself a Lensbaby or Zork MFS will kee costs down a bit.

You can also use http://tiltshiftmaker.com/

If you are serious about dropping £1 - 2k on a lens then knock yourself out !!! Personally I'm saving for a 200-400mm f4 or 600mm f4.

• 1 year later...

ZOMBIES... AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_salut:

The longest period before a reply on a forum award goes to...

*drum roll*

*opens envelope*

*takes breath*

me!!! :pbtwerplr3::rolleyes:

Erm, belated thanks Simonhi :icon_salut: *a year and a day later* :lol:

Archived