Zip ties

szrdave

I need some zip ties for Monday, so will have to buy them in person rather than online. I've looked in the local big supermarkets, halfrauds, homebase and the 99p store but no luck so far.

Where do you buy yours?!

I need some zip ties for Monday, so will have to buy them in person rather than online. I've looked in the local big supermarkets, halfrauds, homebase and the 99p store but no luck so far.

Where do you buy yours?!

None at Halfords?

Try B&Q in the electrical section.

All good suggestions, I'll try again tomorrow.

I do have a habit of looking without seeing, maybe I should ask a shop assistant this time ;)

Any good electrical wholesalers, try a Independent rather than the national big boys, sorry but they wont be open sundays.

Guess what I do for a living :)

If anyone ever needs some drop me a pm, all in bags of 100, white or black all approx £2 a bag. Upto 14" at about £3 a bag.

if you had your location in your profile someone local might offer to help with some :)

Done!

Try Screwfix if there's one near you

Good call, there is one the other side of Kingston and it's open on Sundays

Any good electrical wholesalers, try a Independent rather than the national big boys, sorry but they wont be open sundays.

Guess what I do for a living :eusa_whistle:

If anyone ever needs some drop me a pm, all in bags of 100, white or black all approx £2 a bag. Upto 14" at about £3 a bag.

If only I'd thought of this last week :)

I do have a habit of looking without seeing, maybe I should ask a shop assistant this time :)

I can't believe Halfords don't have em. Must be a pretty shitty Halfords you've got.

I agree, bloody halfords :eusa_whistle:

how many do you need? am in Staines.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll just go to Screwfix tomorrow and buy a big bag. They always come in handy.

Archived