Yamaha R1 (14B) 2009 Exhausts.

Bernster

Now I'm currently stuck on Akrapovic, the Slovenian's have always had my vote. However on checking YouPube I've suddenly thought about Devil's.

Anyone had any experience of Devil exhaust systems?

The Yoshimura sounds I think close to the best, but look... meh! Plus Yamaha and Yoshimura don't really go do they?

Devil (hmmm!).

devil-full-exhaust-r1-09.gif

Yoshimura. (Interesting?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_imXKrHy6o

Arrow (Had some and removed em).

Termignoni (look a bit too fat).

What about ARATA cans? well made , very racey not blingy if you know what i mean , and you'll be in the minority therefore adding to the coolness factor.

What about ARATA cans? well made , very racey not blingy if you know what i mean , and you'll be in the minority therefore adding to the coolness factor.

Forgot about them, tasty titanium from the system I saw at the NEC last year.

You had Arrows on this bike but you took them off? Why? There's a vid of a guy doing a short ride on his cross plane crank R1 with full Arrow system on and it sounds amazing!

I think the Akrapovic look the best in either carbon or Titanium but Devil look good too.

I had a Devil exhaust on one of my cars and it was decently made and had a nice sound if that helps.

I can't find any Arata stuff for the 14B.

Think it's going to have to be Devil or Akrapovic.

The Arrow's poor finish was only beaten by that of Termignoni. Both were systems I bought for my 5VY and both were sold on. The Termi's were terrible, like they'd been thrown together after a night on a bender.

Archived