Top Ten Biggest And Best Jumps Ever.

Harry Muff

Some unbelievable stuff here. Watch until the very end to see the most unbelievable jump all time along with the answer to the "what the fuck was that" jump at the beginning.

Enjoy.

6 wins. No tech, no science, just a bloke with crash mats.

Mitch

I'm with team Mitch powered by chocolate orange on this one but a few things, A) No.2 looks like fun where do i sign? ;) No.1 huoooge respec, how long until Red Bull get Travis to have a go? 3) If i get the vinyl vera's at at 01 to wrap my chair in Red Bull livery, how long before i have to jump/fall/explode/fly off/over something hard and sharp at one end or get jumped/fallen/exploded/flown over/off?

If i get the vinyl vera's at at 01 to wrap my chair in Red Bull livery, how long before i have to jump/fall/explode/fly off/over something hard and sharp at one end or get jumped/fallen/exploded/flown over/off?

Now that is the best idea ever on the PB Forum :eusa_think:

Mitch

I remember seeing that footage of Kittinger jump as a small child. The view of the clouds as he leapt into the void. Wow, that really fuelled my imagination.

I remember seeing that footage of Kittinger jump as a small child. The view of the clouds as he leapt into the void. Wow, that really fuelled my imagination.

Why? Were the clouds in the shape of a sexed up cat?

All of these mad bastards get respect :thumbsup:

Archived