Yamaha Rear Brake Master cylinder compatibility

Tom Mac

or a bit more simply:

does anyone know if a Brembo rear brake master cylinder off an R1 will fit an early EXUP (FZR thou)?

Bolt hole diameter and postion looks identical inthe pics but don't want to flash the cash and then find out it don't fit.

ta in advance and all that

Tom

or a bit more simply:

does anyone know if a Brembo rear brake master cylinder off an R1 will fit an early EXUP (FZR thou)?

Bolt hole diameter and postion looks identical inthe pics but don't want to flash the cash and then find out it don't fit.

ta in advance and all that

Tom

Tom

I have a feeling that I have a spare early R1 rear brake m/c lurking in the Batcave somewhere... seem to recall it came attached to some harris rearsets I bought a while ago

I'll have a look when down at t'garage over t'weekend. If I've got it, I can bung it in the post to you to try it out.

jim

Tom

I have a feeling that I have a spare early R1 rear brake m/c lurking in the Batcave somewhere... seem to recall it came attached to some harris rearsets I bought a while ago

I'll have a look when down at t'garage over t'weekend. If I've got it, I can bung it in the post to you to try it out.

jim

That would be most fantastic. cheers

Brembo R1 rear m/c found :eusa_whistle:

let me have your address Sir and I will bung it in the post to you.

a PM should be winging its way across cyberspace to you now

ta very much :confused:

Archived