TLR Issues

SULACO_UK

This is a cry for help. :eusa_think:

Have a new to me TLR that keeps showing a C41 error which is a fuel pump relay. After lots of hours tracing wireing and checking forums I think the ecu may have issues.

What i need is a friendly forumite that has a tlr that will let me pop my ecu on their bike a see if it still shows tha same error. I don't want to go down the route of buying a

second hand ecu and find it is a wiring issue i have missed. I am in south lincolnshire near spalding. Can anyone help??

This is a cry for help. :eusa_think:

Have a new to me TLR that keeps showing a C41 error which is a fuel pump relay. After lots of hours tracing wireing and checking forums I think the ecu may have issues.

What i need is a friendly forumite that has a tlr that will let me pop my ecu on their bike a see if it still shows tha same error. I don't want to go down the route of buying a

second hand ecu and find it is a wiring issue i have missed. I am in south lincolnshire near spalding. Can anyone help??

OK, when you turn it on, do you hear the fuel pimp prime?

your welcome to try it on my S mate (Same ECU), but your a bit far away.

the ecu is not supplying the earth that triggers the pump for three seconds then turns it off. I can get it to run by suppling a permanent earth to the relay but it means that the pump is always on. basically it could either be a shot ecu or a poor connection but just want to double check it is the ecu before i splash out on a new one.

Archived