Bike Meto Alarm problem

Leighio

Well finished work this evening and go to start the bike but nothing.....neeto but the lights still work, quick check around and battery ok and fuses but the alrma would not turn off. Upon further investigation found the LED indicating the alarm is working was not flashing, checked the fuse to the alarm and all ok and even shorted out starter solenoid and the bike truned over.

No optoin left but to call the AA, guy turns up and try's all the same tricks and then looks on his computer for a solution but could not find one and the bike is now in the warm boiler house.

So my question to one and all, do you know of any good mechanics with regard to alarms in the Chelsea area of London.

Cheers

Hi Monkey,

Cheers for that and have been in touch with the guy and paid five quid to get the re-wiring diagram so that I am able to get the bike to run. REally top bloke and when buy the new alarm which is upgraded I get my five quid back. Fingers crossed she will live tomorrow though think the bike is happy in a nice warm steam boiler room lol

Archived