srad

mick750

my brothers got a 96 750 srad with a bit of a problem !

it intermitently cuts out for no apparent reason leave it for 5 mins then it restarts it can happen randomly sometimes not for a while sometimes quite often

its not the fuel filter

it can happen at any speed

any ideas ? millemille speedie sie krazyk ?

mick

lose conection plug on the left hand side behind the rear seat ,wear the loom goes to the rectifiyer,could be battare lead lose,or the plug buy the left side rad unit,can corrade as the big plug on the loom to front clocks loom is shit,if it gets wet and goes green,it can some times cut out,

did have this my self once, but the grey mater has lost the answer...

lose conection plug on the left hand side behind the rear seat ,wear the loom goes to the rectifiyer,could be battare lead lose,or the plug buy the left side rad unit,can corrade as the big plug on the loom to front clocks loom is shit,if it gets wet and goes green,it can some times cut out,

did have this my self once, but the grey mater has lost the answer...

Yep, bunch of bits under where your left thigh goes when you're riding it. Mine were sticking out a bit when I first got the bike, poked 'em back in and it cut out instandly. Wiggled them a bit and it was back up and running. Don't know the details, but look for loose stuff round there.

Yup agree with both Sie & Lor. def.an electrical fault. Mine did that on the way home from work last year, changed the battery, worked fine,

Turned out Lightning had struck the bike sheds and the resultant static killed the battery. Check the left side by reg/rec and also under left hand ram-duct, Yellow connector, Good old WD40 and close up looks for corrosion Battery cables also

KK

Archived