twos stroke & classics down the pub

max350lc

redru4.jpg

TWO STROKE & CLASSIC BIKE SUNDAY’S ‘10

28th March, 25th April,

30th May, 27th June, 25th July,

29th August, 26th September

Its time to find the keys to that oily heap

That you tell the wife is a classic bike!

It may rain, but you’re not frightened because you’re a tough biker and not a hairdresser.

Nb Apologies if you happen to be a rock hard hairdresser

Not frightened of nasty weather conditions

Besides your worth it!!

EXCELLENT FOOD AVAILABLE

For further details contact Paul On 01788 810306

FROM 11am till 4pm

SHOULDER OF MUTTON (NEAR RUGBY)

Sawbridge road, Grandborough, Warwickshire cv23 8dn

EASY TO REMEMBER IT’S THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH

long long ago in a far off county, a brave young (cough) two stroke pilot decided his country pub would be better off with a small gathering of synthetic burning petrol heads gathering on the last Sunday of the month...and as that didn’t work he went for TWO STROKE & CLASSIC BIKE SUNDAYS instead !

well it all started two and a half years ago and we regularly get RGV’S LC’S RD’S KH’S KR1’S TDR’S Sports moped’s and a cross section of off roaders & classic scooters (some of them used as weapons of mass destruction) loads of classic British bikes and even a large hog contingent may turn up! The biggest turn out was last summer with 200 bikes.

Why not click onto one of the web sites and see if you can join the knights of the pudding club coming from the south coast or the RGV posse coming from Northampton way, or hook up with the SHARDLOW MASSIVE from north Leicester.

The Sundays are fairly relaxed we’re open from 11.00am with food available until 3.00pm, most folk arrive around 12.30 and its grab a pint and a bite to eat sit back watch chat and chill. Remember you don’t have to wait till a Sunday organise a ride over with some mates anytime!

no2.jpg

show008.jpg

show1020.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture117.jpg

• 1 month later...

some realy nice bikes there . the trouble is most people into classic two strokes are as boring as fuck and witter on about the colour of your bolts and such shite . the guy with the yellow rd probably got stoned (and not in a good way) for that .

some realy nice bikes there . the trouble is most people into classic two strokes are as boring as fuck and witter on about the colour of your bolts and such shite . the guy with the yellow rd probably got stoned (and not in a good way) for that .

know what you mean.... its mine all i said was "this lc was good enough for jehovah" :icon_blackeye:

Don't forget the "matching numbers" Stasi. :)

• 4 weeks later...

bit of a run from the far side of norn iron............. I'db love to attend to see some beautiful bits of ultimate engineering

• 5 weeks later...

BOINNGG

Well its this sunday...again and since you lot last came we have purchased from a local retailer a larger televisual device.... so supporters of the round ball game may partake in a national supportive role which i believe comences at 1500 hours, ...could you imagine the odds you would recive from your local bookmaker....

England beating germany in football & a two stroke motorcycle getting to grandborough and back without blowing up / crashing & getting wet !!!!

PS Weaver's @ the GAYDON motor museum with the lc crew (junction13 m40) which is 14.1 miles away from the shoulder, why not do him in the morning and come for some lunch and wath the the footy with me ???? paul.w

Im hoping to make the trip over on sunday, now my bikes passed the MOT. If anyone see's what appears to be an Aprilia RS125 broken down en-route, stop & say hi!!

:eusa_whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

'bout time i saw some of you sorry looki'n individuals.... or have you forgoten how to ride...or just too fat for your leathers ??

this sunday @

shoulder of mutton

sawbridge road

grandborough

warks

cv23 8dn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bong... this sunday

bong..... two strokes wanted

bong ...weathers meant to be good

bong ....shoulder of mutton warwickshire cv23 8dn