BMW S1000RR Nürburgring

elvis

fuck that is superfast. When i say it was 8 minutes thought no chance as i have attention span of a .......... something with a short attention span but heavens to bettsie that was compulsive watching. nice one.

markus barth took the k1200r round in 7m57 ??? surely that is not good advertising for this bike as it is slower..

I say give it to the baron or Andy :shock:

markus barth took the k1200r round in 7m57 ??? surely that is not good advertising for this bike as it is slower..

I say give it to the baron or Andy ;)

Got to admit Bren, for a 7.40ish BTG time, the guy was pretty smooth! The thing looked so settled mate, was it a complete bog stock bike??

Pete

Got to admit Bren, for a 7.40ish BTG time, the guy was pretty smooth! The thing looked so settled mate, was it a complete bog stock bike??

Pete

And we took everything PB gave us round faster through traffic and just as smooth... don´t see what the hype is about.. now if he had done a 7m35 full lap it would be something to write home about.. as we have had lots of discussions about a stock 190bhp with traction control and an empty track should be doing sub 7m15 BTG

Archived