wheel spacers help !!!

Acid

hi all i,m getting my Rs 125 track ready for this year and i was wondering if someone out there could give me the correct sizes for the front wheel spacers as i,m getting a mate to make them up on his lathe.

the bike is 2001 aprillia rs125 harrada rep and i,ve removed the speedo drive and lost the dammed thing when i moved home (bet it turns up after i get these made).

I know loads of these are raced so i looking the correct sizes so that i may get them made up.

thanks

p.s is it worth running a 428 chain and sprockets or would the gain so little that i,m better sticking to a good aftermarket chain and steel sprockets so they last ages

I've got the same problem as you, on my rs125 race bike that I'm building I decided to take off the speedo sensor but I also lost it. I know of a few people that race these bikes so I will ask them for you. you couldn't possibly get an extra one made up?

this is what I got when I asked

20mm inner

28mm outer

16mm wide

i take it this is for the speedo drive side?

what about the other side?

yeh that's the measurements for the speedo one the guys I know gave me. I didn't realise that there was a spacer on the other side its a long time since I took my bike apart. I will have a look around my shed to see if I can find anything that resembles a spacer

• 1 month later...

thanks for that, i found the spacer on my shed floor after some hard searching, and then after all that i ended up changing my front end to the new model which called for new wheels forks etc so now i need some 06 wheel spacers instead

Archived