Holy Crap! Off road mad feckers!

wesifume

There are some nice trails like that down in the south of France that we use to ride.. Sure does look impressive on the video.. Wouldn't want to go off the trail.. Nice find.. :P

FUCK THAT!

I ended up on a trail like that here once - once - and couldn't turn round so had to ride it out.

I didn't know the human bowel could contain so much shit to fill my trousers......

Since then, I have learned to read maps better (although Spete, deviant and thesagaciousman may disagree on that point).

Anyone going on the HUMM later this year will have the chance to ride shit like that in the Pyrenees.

Me? I'll be nowhere near those ones, thanks.

How do people overcome the whole fear thing when doing that - there were a few moments that looked like it was a 50/50 call on whether he's going to just glide along or die in a slow, bone-crunching fireball at the bottom of the mountain.

One of the comments on the video wasn't from someone on here was it? :eusa_whistle:

I don't recognise any of the names and a true PB-er would've claimed to go to the pub first, shirley?

But that nebulabob needs his arse kicking "Life's too short" for what? Having fun? I bet he thinks he's lived a long life, when really it's just dragged on for so long because he's so fucking boring.... :icon_blackeye:

Anyone going on the HUMM later this year will have the chance to ride shit like that in the Pyrenees.

Me? I'll be nowhere near those ones, thanks.

We didn't ride anything even remotely close to that. Any near-falling-off-cliff experiences were purely down to my, erm, over-exuberance, and nothing to do with the landscape.

We didn't ride anything even remotely close to that. Any near-falling-off-cliff experiences were purely down to my, erm, over-exuberance, and nothing to do with the landscape.

'tis why I said people will have the chance (i.e. if they look for them, then they'll find them) but I won't be going anywhere near them - I was bad enough on the 4 metre wide stuff!

Isn't that the kind of thing you need a nice peaky 2stroke for Wavy? :D

[serious answer]

Honestly speaking, if I dared go there in the first place, I would probably go for a 125-200cc stroker to bimble as much as possible and use the immediate power to get over the nasty bits.

[/sa]

[honest answer]

Fuck off baldy :eusa_think:

[/ha]

Archived