Bus fight, old guy vs gangbanger

j-maul

"Yo Marty, damn. You got yourself fucked up again?". True Romance.

Shame it had to come to that. Would i ever start a fight with someone a good twenty plus years older than me (with more than a hint of Clint Eastwood about him)? Course not.

Fail.

Before anyone else dives in on this thread they ought to do a little bit of research about what actually happened and the people involved, both of whom are old enough to know better and one of whom is supposedly back on his meds and a bit calmer now, though apparently still mad as a box of frogs.

Mitch

Before anyone else dives in on this thread they ought to do a little bit of research about what actually happened and the people involved, both of whom are old enough to know better and one of whom is supposedly back on his meds and a bit calmer now, though apparently still mad as a box of frogs.

Mitch

Whatever that was about, it made me laugh!

Mouthy Coloured lad hits the beardy first.

Beardy finishes it, simple as. don't put your hand on someone, you've no right to.

Especially if you can't accept the consequences.

Before anyone else dives in on this thread they ought to do a little bit of research about what actually happened and the people involved, both of whom are old enough to know better

The rest of the story doesn't matter too much to me, all I take from this (bold text, and the clip) is that it's not worth starting a fight with a stranger, unless of course the stranger brings the fight to you. But that's always been my preferred way of doing things, anyway.

I'm sure there is more of a story to this, but if taken in a generic context it's just someone getting a surprise because he assumed someone else wasn't able or willing to handle himself. There's always someone bigger or harder than you, isn't there? Pick enough fights and you'll get knocked on your back. Not worth it (in almost all cases) IMO.

Funny Santa comments though, I can imagine him in a red suit...

Harder than he looks but still slighty hatstand.

He is infact the sort of person who usually sidles up to me in cafes and starts talking to me as if I knew them all my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived