GB Moto rearsets

King_louis

Thinking about getting some rearsets for the zx10 and would like some gilles ones but they are are £339. Was Looking about and found the gb moto ones for £150. Quite a simple questions really. Does any one use gb moto sets on their bike? whats the quality like? Whats the range of adjustment like?... Cheers!

Had them on my ZX9 took a bit of fucking about getting them to fit.

They're pretty good make sure you tighten everything up before fitting as they're all pretty loose as new.

After 8 months of hard use I noticed the brake side had seem to bend slightly.

Adjustment? very good to be honest I went back to a little higher than standard on mine. For the money...I'd say go for it.

If you go into the Older Bikes thread in general 3 pages back there is a pic of them fitted to my old ZX9 the blue one obv..

here ya..

http://pbmagforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=15049&st=160

cool sounds like all that i needed to hear.. someone who's used them and doesn't think they're shit!! Needed something with a reasonable range of adjustment and that box looks ticked. I'll get um ordered.

Had them on my ZX9 took a bit of fucking about getting them to fit.

They're pretty good make sure you tighten everything up before fitting as they're all pretty loose as new.

After 8 months of hard use I noticed the brake side had seem to bend slightly.

Adjustment? very good to be honest I went back to a little higher than standard on mine. For the money...I'd say go for it.

If you go into the Older Bikes thread in general 3 pages back there is a pic of them fitted to my old ZX9 the blue one obv..

here ya..

http://pbmagforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=15049&st=160

Are these the ones that we had to bodge up after they fell apart on the way to Anglesey?

Are these the ones that we had to bodge up after they fell apart on the way to Anglesey?

Erm yes, essentially it was only the gear lever tip which fell off just outside of Bets-Y-Coed, which you replaced with a screw, nut and inner tube.. :)

All spares are however readily available. B)

Would'nt be an ill-advised move..wish I had. :icon_salut:

I had some on my aprilia and they were very good quality, mine were fully adjustable, they are good when you crash because they can just be bent straight again. I would highly recommend them

Archived