Help ID a Ti Twin Stack - RC30/45?

CMSMJ1

Help RC owners and Forum smart arses!

Now then - I bought a Ti twin stack from a dude. Tells me it was NC30 but he never fitted it. It needs collars and springs to be mounted so I bought some... :eusa_whistle:

However, on getting round to fitting this lot it is a larger scale than an NC30 exhaust. This is Ti, full system and has carbon/kevlar cans. It is lovely...and I am gutted that it doesn't fit my NC30. :icon_blackeye:

I need to know what it is for so I can flog it and get me some cash to buy a replacement system for no9.

The pics are off my crappy phone - my camera charge has been lost..

This is the system (on right) when compared to my current unknown jap spring system.

Image0141.jpg

As you can see - from end of can forwards the ti system is long...

Same kind of pic - front to back.

Image015.jpg

This is the inside of the ti system - where the fronts and the rears meet and there is a screw bracket to join the pipes < similar to the system I've seen on Stephen A'Lee's lovely moto

Image016.jpg

More random pics - long system..

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image009-1.jpg

So....there are a few RC people on here...I want to ID it so I can sell it and buy some pipes that fit for my moto.. :icon_blackeye:

cheers

i have a HRC twin stack system for a 45 , but sadly its 320 miles in a box somewhere down south, so cant compare

the bracket that attach the pipes to the rearsets looks like the same as on the HRC pipes ,but im unsure about the bracket that hold the 2 pipes togerter ,dont know if the HRC twin systems had this the single can HRC systems dont ,stephen will know

as for the cans , sorry but they dont look HRC to me ,the end caps look differant and on the HRC cans theres more rivits on one end than the other

ive just looked in my kit manual and it does look like the twinstack HRC systems have the bracket that holds the 2 pipes togerter

im sure stephen will know ,he a walking HRC kit manual dont you know :)

edit to ad ,dont forget to let us HRC nerds know what you want for it ,if you decide to sell

Thanks Jay, appreciated.

When I got it the guy said it was a JHA stack - so the cans may well be some of them.

I'll have to get some proper pics sorted so wohever buys it knows what they are getting

When I got it the guy said it was a JHA stack - so the cans may well be some of them.

JHA did do a twin stack system for 45 ,and now you mention it the cans do look like theres

Cool.. I'm going to be selling it and would not want to be misleading anyone but for now - I can go with RC45 Ti twin stack - that'll do for a starter!!

If I don't get my skint hands on an RVF soon then I'll hit the bay with it.

I have a set of HRC RC45 Ti cans if you want to make it full Ti system :o

Actual cans that where on Rutters bike when won the wets race at Brands in about 96 think it was.

Do you want it then Aly? I know you know that I know you have lots of goodies for my road and race NCs...

Deals to be had my good man... You could get radical and have aTitanium RC bike to go with your carbon NC....

Suits you Sir...

Archived