Old man parks car

driverchris

As a palate cleanser after stunt filled ferocious biking clips have an old man parking a small car.

I don't know what it is in particular that tickles me about this clip, I just like the combination of pragmatism and 'backyard engineering'. Or maybe it's that crayshy Dutch akshent... don't worry you can work out pretty much everything he's saying anyway...

Lets see him get a 1968 Dodge charger in there :icon_salut:

He could probably get it in with a decent run up , might have trouble getting it back out though :eusa_think:

Or maybe it's that crayshy Dutch akshent...

I think, technically, that's Flemish (which is just about the same as Dutch, admittedly) given his belgian number plates..... :icon_blackeye:

As for why didn't he build a bigger garage - I'm guessing that he'd have had to taken out part of a retaining wall to make it wider. Of course if he'd thought about it, he could've got 4 (or more) bikes in his garage instead. But then he wouldn't have made it onto local telly news.......

I have similar issues when i park my van down the side of the garage. Drivers door right up against the garage (mirror folded in) leaves just enough room to open the passanger door to slide out, good job i lost 2 1/2 stone otherwise i would have to park on the street.

I think, technically, that's Flemish (which is just about the same as Dutch, admittedly) given his belgian number plates..... :eusa_dance:

As for why didn't he build a bigger garage - I'm guessing that he'd have had to taken out part of a retaining wall to make it wider.

I think technically, that's a load-bearing wall, not a retaining wall.. ;):lol:

Archived